Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tour Pt.6




This is Gator. He's a Jack Russell Terrier, and the next animal in our great dog tour of spring break 10'.

Today was St. Patrick's Day. Tyler and I played as the Dreadnaughts in an Irish Pub in St. Cloud. I felt underdressed in my train tee-shirt and red cardigan. Everyone was in green: green shirts, green wigs, green sweaters....and eating corned beef and cabbage. We played the best that we could with only a few days of practice, and the lack of experience on my part. I felt a certain pride for my heritage as we played the classic songs of Ireland. There is a kind of joy about Irish Music. You can feel it throughout a room of people sipping on stout and laughing amongst their friends.

Tomorrow we'll be playing at a skate shop in Umatilla, Florida. We're holding up really well. I'm stoked on everything. I was thinking about how much I love being on the road. I could just do it forever.

(SC is totally still on my mind)

I'll write tomorrow!

No comments: