Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 things I hate about me.

First of all, I am not being pessimistic.

I sat with my head buried into my backpack today and realized a bright future for myself. If I can organize a blood drive, a concert, a protest, whats standing in my way? I saw people who looked to me for directions, for the next step. Its egotistical, or its healthy ego, I'm not sure. I'm not ready yet, but everyone is leaving me so I'm going to have to step up.

Its gonna be quiet next semester.

Its just those little things about yourself that if you told people they would say "ew..."

Like that I don't wash my hands after I use the bathroom.

Or those things about yourself that if you told people, they would know that you are more than a blood-drive, or a student activist...

You are evil, pure-blooded evil.

So everyday I remind myself how good my life is and how much I love Luke and all of my friends and family...so I can forget that I am pure-blooded evil.

No comments: